|INSPIRATIONAL | SEXY | RELATIONSHIPS | FUNNY | BITCHY | PREGNANCY|
|Home > Gossips|
13 Most Memorable Lines of Robin Williams
|August 12, 2014 Robin Williams|
Today we mourn the loss of another Hollywood legend, Robin Williams. He was equally adept at playing comedic roles as well as serious ones and he has brought us some of the most memorable movie classics like Mrs. Doubtfire, Good Will Hunting and Dead Poets Society.
Unfortunately, we all struggle with our own inner demons regardless of how successful we may be and Robin Williams was no different. He has openly confessed that he struggled with alcoholism and suffered from depression as well. This might have culminated to his apparent suicide today. Regardless, we want to pay tribute to Robin as we remember the passing of an era in Hollywood film.
1. You'll have bad times, but it'll always wake up to the good stuff you weren't paying attention to.
2. The problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.
3. You must strive to find your voice. Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it.
4. You treat a person, you win no matter the outcome.
5. We need to love something more than we love ourselves.
6. Seize the day!
7. Don't let the crowd make you compromise your beliefs.
8. Why poetry is important.
9. Learn to look on the bright side.
10. Don't belittle your words and ideas.
11. Choose your friends wisely.
12. What soulmates are.
13. And finally, how can we ever forget.... IT's NOT YOUR FAULT!
|More under: gossips, inspirational, funny,|
By: Maverine Lane
|NEXT: JLo Spends Time with Her Bestie|