Solange Knowles Rushed To The Hospital After Overdosing On Cough Medicine
INSPIRATIONAL | SEXY | RELATIONSHIPS | FUNNY | BITCHY | PREGNANCY
 
Home > Gossips
 

Solange Knowles Rushed To The Hospital After Overdosing On Cough Medicine

 
 
February 19, 2009 Solange Knowles, Beyonce
 

Solange Knowles was rushed to hospital after overdosing on cough medicine. The 22-year-old singer - who is the younger sister of Beyonce - collapsed at an airport in the early hours of Wednesday morning after accidentally taking too much of over-the-counter drug NyQuil during a flight.

Solange - who has been released from hospital - caused her family and friends concern by posting a series of garbled messages on her Twitter webpage throughout the ordeal.

Her first post on the social networking website read: "I took a nyquil and i think maybe im getting high off it because im not sleeping. maybe i should close my eyes before these twits are bananas [sic]."

This was followed by: "think im certified loosing it on nyquil. going to sleep before i start freestyling on the plane."

"omg i didnt know nyquil could do this to you.i took the pills tho.cant stomach cough syrup.trying to be proactive on this flight [sic]."

Solange even updated her page moments after collapsing in the baggage reclaim area of the airport.

She explained: "Woaah...... How'd I end up in the hosptal?"

"Woke up to 8 random people over me, laid out on the floor in baggage claim!"

Solange later explained she was suffering from dehydration and has been ordered to rest and drink plenty of water.

According to her website, she is now being looked after at home by her mother.

More under: gossips
By: Maverine Lane


NEXT: Salma Hayek Said Her Wedding Vows In French

We post new gossips & pictures of celebrities everyday.
Stay updated by clicking the 'Like' Button Below...